Dreamtime Creative has built its expertise in culturally appropriate and accessible communications since 2002, in particular for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander audiences Australia-wide.
At the core of our work is the passion to create EQUITY, OPPORTUNITY & EMPOWERMENT for marginalised groups. We do this through communications that resonate with the audience.
We recognise that no two communities are the same, so before our fingers hit the keyboard we research your target market. Factors which we consider imperative to the communication design are cultural appropriateness, image preferences, education and literacy, age group, and suitability of language.
Dreamtime Creative prides itself on the ability to engage with our clients and incorporate your specific organisational requirements into communications that are a reflection of the purpose and ethos of each client.
We also place importance on employing a diverse team. Over the years, we have employed people with varying disabilities, of different cultures, and several Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We get excited when they succeed and they get excited when our clients love their work.
Our solid reputation as one of the nation’s best in this area is evident in the many government panels we are members of, the awards won, the large campaigns undertaken, the clients who use our services, and the constant referrals received.
- Branding & logos
- Stationery & template kits
- Art & Illustration
- Graphic design
- Website development
- Promotional merchandise
- Print management
- Marketing campaigns
- Community engagement
- Media relations
Government Panel Members
- Australian Taxation Office, Diverse Audiences Services Panel
- Indigenous Business Australia
- Commonwealth Multi-User List
- Department of Health Design Panel
- Department of Human Services Creative and Design Services Panel
- Department of Human Services Print and Promotion Panel
- Department for Education & Child Development Creative Services Panel
- 2013 – Finalist SA Training Awards
- 2012 – Finalist Women’s Telstra Business Awards
- 2011 – Finalist Fast Movers Award SA
- 2010 – Finalist National Small Business Champion Award (Business Services and Growth Categories)
- 2010 – Finalist Telstra SA Business Awards
- 2008 & 2009 – Small Business Champion Award SA (Business Services)
- 2008 – National Drug & Alcohol Design Award
- 2003 – NAIDOC Business of the Year